@criminaldamage jumper . 💎 #criminaldamage #dirtyfeet
I just…. there is so much wrong with this like THIS IS A SONG FOR PLUS SIZED POSITIVITY IN A WORLD WHERE THERE BASICALLY IS NONE and thin people STILL have to make it all about them and their feelings while girls are literally KILLING THEMSELVES out here to fit into a standard of beauty that should be considered arbitrary.
I just. I need to sit down a moment I am literally so mad.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY BONES???
IN THE SONG SHE SINGS “FUCK THOSE SKINNY BITCHES- /NAH IM JUST PLAYING/ I KNOW YOU THINK YOUR FAT BUT EVERY INCH OF YOU IS PERFECT FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP’
SHE LITERALLY SINGS THATS SHES KIDDING AND SHE THINKS YOUR PERFECT
SO YH FUCK THESE COMMENTERS BECAUSE YH THERE MAYBE SOME OTHER ISSUES WITH THE SONG BUT IM NOT DEALING WITH PEOPLE WHO DONT LOOK UP LYRICS
DEAR SKINNY GIRLS COMPLAINING: I’M SORRY THAT WHEN SOMEONE FINALLY WROTE A SONG THAT TELS ME I’M BEAUTIFUL, IT MADE YOU FEEL BAD (EVEN THOUGH IT’S BODY POSITIVE FOR ALL TYPES). IT FEELS FUCKING AWFUL, DOESN’T IT.
to all you skinny girls complaining: THIS ISNT ABOUT YOU STOP MAKING IT ABOUT YOU
Like seriously, why isn’t pole dancing an olympic sport? This is freakin gymnastics. This is strength and skill. This is not sexual whatsoever. Why does pole dancing have to be so stigmatised as a sexual thing that only strippers do? I have great respect for all people who can pull this off. This is art and beauty right here.
I’m real tired of seeing skinny white kids painted as THE AVERAGE QUEER. Like please show me a curvy Indian agender kid from Brooklyn, a hispanic lesbian and her black girlfriend. A trans demisexual dude from Korea. GIVE ME SOMETHING OTHER THAN LANKY PALE PEOPLE WITH COLORFUL HAIR PLEASE GOD.
I will never stop linking to this article: Black People Make Up Largest Share of LGBT Community
Let’s stop pretending otherwise, OK Media?
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.